8.20.2011

Here we go again!

Well, here I am. Back in good ol' Cedar City, Utah. I have to say, I really have missed this place. School starts on Monday! I've been waiting for it to start, but it feels weird right now. I'm not sure if I already informed you all of my change of heart.....I was a theater major, but switched last semester to Elementary Education. I would LOVE to become a kindergarten teacher. =] So, I'm excited to get back into that. I am in the process of finding a job. And by "in the process", I mean sitting on my bed thinking of places that would be fun to work in my mind......
I finished unpacking all my stuff last night. A process that took until 2am. YUCK. But at least its over with.
I am going to now attempt to be productive.
I hope you all have MAGICAL days. And if you start school soon.....GOOD LUCK.

No comments: